Sunday, June 21

Result Oh Result

بِسْمِ للَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ


The day that all the Manchester-Medical Program students waiting for has arrive.....
21th June 2009,12pm.....
Results for the 2nd semester & 1st year have been released.....
I am very anxious & nervous.....
Couldn't sleep well last night.....
Afiq couldn't sleep at all.....
Syafiq as usual,playing computer games till Suboh.....
Others I didn't know, same as me I presumed.....
After Solat Suboh & reciting Al-Quran, I went back to sleep .....
Woke up at 9, still feeling very anxious.....
Took my bath then watch some movies.....
My anxiousness & nervousness still didn't go away.....
Then Afiq told me the results are not going to come out today but on Monday.....
Ahhhhhhhhh, I have been consumed by anxiety syndrome.....
Later after Solat Zohor, Syafiq called & said the results already been released.....
Me, Afiq & Firdaus went to Gam'ah to check our results.....
Oh ALLAH, SYUKUR Ya ALLAH, KAU kurniakan aku & rakanku keputusan yg baik Ya ALLAH.....
That was what I said after I saw my result.....
Even the result was not as I expected, but got something else.....
Gain somethings loose somethings.....
Syukur kepada MU Ya ALLAH.....
I heard few of the students need to take the reseat test during this summer.....
Don't give up yet my frenz.....
The journey is not end yet.....
This is just the beginning.....
Do well in this summer exam.....
Just keep moving foward.....
Usaha, doa & tawakal.....
After u guyz have done all that,INSYAALLAH ALLAH will help u guyz.....
Same goes to me.....
Ape2, 3 minggu lg nak balik MALAYSIA.....
But still need to go to Cairo to buy somethings for my MOM.....
3 minggu sekejap je.....
Duduk, bediri, berjalan dah 3 minggu.....
Anyway, once again SYUKUR KEPADAMU YA ALLAH.....
I will try harder next year,PLEASE GUIDE ME YA ALLAH.....

0 sermon of mummies:

Post a Comment