Monday, November 15

ADHA 4 KORBAN (*_*)

بِسْمِ للَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

ZULHIJJAH.....
Month 4 performing the pilgrimage.....
Also the month to celebrate AIDIL ADHA.....
It is synonym for the Malaysian to say Hari Raya Aidil Adha to Hari Raya Korban.....
Well, atleast that is what i know since i was a little boy.....
I don't remember much about Hari Raya Korban b4 the age of 10 because that time i used to move from 1 place to another.....
So i don't really know how was it like back then, just another Hari Raya & holiday for me.....
Then when my family & i moved to KL, that when i know what was is like to celebrate Hari Raya Korban.....
After i moved to KL, every Hari Raya Korban we celebrated it in my home town MELAKA.....
And i have been celebrated Hari Raya Korban in my home town since......
Now, it had been 3 years now (including this year even though ADHA is tomorrow) i celebrated Hari Raya Korban away from my home town, away from my country.....
There are not much differences in celebrating Hari Raya Korban in Malaysia or in Egypt.....
The only different i spotted is it is much merrier here than in Malaysia.....
Hari Raya Korban in Egypt is like Hari Raya Puasa in Malaysia atleast to my observation.....
Other than that its all the same.....
The Malaysian students will gather and perform the korban, this year they have lembu, kerbau, unta, biri2 & kambing.....
I called my parent last Sunday, they said Malaysia will celebrate Hari Raya Korban on Wednesday.....(i don't know its true or not)
But we in Egypt going to celebrate it tomorrow.....
For me, Hari Raya Korban is just not to perform korban or sembelihan, it is more like to korban something inside or within urself that will make u a better person.....
Thats what i really want to do if GOD willing.....
If that also i cannot do, atleast my house-mate & i will cook something special for us tomorrow & we just have a small majlis to celebrate Hari Raya Korban.....
Hope we gain something from hari yg mulia ini.....
Amin.....

0 sermon of mummies:

Post a Comment