Sunday, November 7

Anonymous Call(*_*)

بِسْمِ للَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Have u guys ever get an anonymous call or call without ID/restricted caller.....
Just got 1 just now.....
Several times actually the caller called me.....
But, it is my nature not to pick up @ answer @ give busy tone to the call.....
Well, it must be a friend that called me based on the repetition......
But, it is just me.....
I just don't like to pick up @ answer any call that i don't know the numbers.....
In Egypt @ in Malaysia.....
Especially during this study week & exam week.....
This anonymous caller, if they are my frenz they atleast text me if i don't answer their call.....
But u know, most of them just called n called like i am going to give them a call back.....
I will do that if that is my family @ frenz......
So, to all my dearest anonymous caller, plez text me 1st if u want to call me cause i guaranty that u all will never reach me like this.....
It is study week & next Tuesday is exam.....
So, happy study & happy exam.....
God bless us all.....
AMIN!!!!!

0 sermon of mummies:

Post a Comment